The Light Removable Airbag 3.0 from Mammut blends functionality and design into a versatile bag that can be used year round. the Airbag 3.0 system is small, ultra lightweight, and above all else: reliable. You can take comfort in knowing that your airbag system is there when you need it most. When your touring takes you away from avalanche terrain, or if you wish to use your bag in the summer months, the Airbag 3.0 system is completely removable. Whether you put the system into a different bag that is more appropriate for the days objective, or if you simply want space, the Mammut Removable system gives you the option.
While the airbag gives you the option to switch packs, you often won't need to. This bag is built with an aluminum frame to distribute weight evenly and efficiently. A designated pocket houses all of your avalanche rescue gear, your hydration system is integrated by design, and adjustment straps ensure a comfortable fit all day long. On the outside of the pack, you can strap your snowboard, skis, or ice tools to ensure you have the ability to get high in the mountains. Mammut knocked it out of the park with their Light Removable Airbag 3.0.
- Volume without airbag: 30L / with airbag + cartridge 28L
- Height: 61cm / Width 28cm
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 is a compressed air airbag system that is super light weight and ultra packable
- 3 Second filling time
- 150L airbag volume
- No trauma protection
- Thermoformed back panel for maximum comfort
- Dedicated pocket for avalanche tools
- Aluminum frame distributes load weight evenly
- Diagonal ski carry / vertical snowboard carry
- Ice axe + trekking pole carrier
- Compatible with a hydration system