The Storm headlamp provides light when all other lights have gone out. It is constructed to be fully waterproof and emits super bright 160 lumens, (enough to scare away Shelob), this lamp is one of the strongest all around torches on the market. Black Diamond updated the technology on it with Powertap Technology, which is constant brightness adjustment using only a finger tap on the side of the housing. It also is equipped with a straight beam, proximity beam, strobe, dimming and red night vision modes to satisfy any lighting requirements. Critically, when the day dawns clear and you throw the lamp in your pack, you do not have to be worried about it accidentally engaging due to the lock mode.
- One QuadPower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 160 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses four AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX7: Waterproof‚Best for saltwater and extremely wet environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.