Black Diamond Storm Headlamp
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
We believe in getting gear to you at no additional cost. For all orders $50 we will ship to you for free.
Free Economy Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the most appropriate method for their size and destination, but will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or anywhere else outside of the lower 48 states also do not qualify and you will be sent and invoice for the additional shipping charge before the item is sent.
Outside of the US: For an additional fee we do ship outside of the continental United States. We will research the best possible way to get your gear to you and will even cover some of the cost. All additional shipping is assessed after the order is placed.
We are happy to ship by your method. If you live internationally or even if you live in the United States please request this at check out or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Cripple Creek we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. All of our products can be returned provided they are still in new condition with the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
If products were to be returned visibly used, damaged, or without their original packaging we reserve the right to charge a restocking/refurbishment fee to make the product sellable again or, in rare cases refuse the return.
If the returned order qualified for our free shipping policy the original shipping fee will be deducted from the price of the refund.
Ship it back to us at:
Cripple Creek Backcountry
582 Highway 133
Carbondale, CO 81623
For any questions concerning returns please email email@example.com.
The Storm headlamp provides light when all other lights have gone out. It is constructed to be fully waterproof and emits super bright 160 lumens, (enough to scare away Shelob), this lamp is one of the strongest all around torches on the market. Black Diamond updated the technology on it with Powertap Technology, which is constant brightness adjustment using only a finger tap on the side of the housing. It also is equipped with a straight beam, proximity beam, strobe, dimming and red night vision modes to satisfy any lighting requirements. Critically, when the day dawns clear and you throw the lamp in your pack, you do not have to be worried about it accidentally engaging due to the lock mode.
- One QuadPower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 160 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses four AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX7: Waterproof—Best for saltwater and extremely wet environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.