The North Face Summit L3 Insulated Gloves
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
We believe in getting gear to you at no additional cost. For all orders $100 we will ship to you for free.
Free Economy Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the most appropriate method for their size and destination, but will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or anywhere else outside of the lower 48 states also do not qualify and you will be sent and invoice for the additional shipping charge before the item is sent.
Outside of the US: For an additional fee we do ship outside of the continental United States. We will research the best possible way to get your gear to you and will even cover some of the cost. All additional shipping is assessed after the order is placed.
We are happy to ship by your method. If you live internationally or even if you live in the United States please request this at check out or email us at email@example.com.
At Cripple Creek we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. All of our products can be returned provided they are still in new condition with the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
If products were to be returned visibly used, damaged, or without their original packaging we reserve the right to charge a restocking/refurbishment fee to make the product sellable again or, in rare cases refuse the return.
If the returned order qualified for our free shipping policy the original shipping fee will be deducted from the price of the refund.
Ship it back to us at:
Cripple Creek Backcountry
582 Highway 133
Carbondale, CO 81623
For any questions concerning returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical alpine-climbing and Nordic gloves with a supple soft shell and light insulation, The North Face Summit G3 gloves protect against wind, rain and snow, while keeping hands warm in the cold.
The nitty gritty
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their naturally relaxed position
- Soft-shell material employs a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that causes moisture to bead up and roll off
- Water-resistant goatskin leather creates a soft yet dexterous and extremely durable glove; leather palms add durability and grip
- 60g Heatseeker™ synthetic fibers on the backs of the hands add lightweight warmth
- Kevlar thread throughout supplies extra reinforcement and durability
- Ladderlock wrist cinch seals in warmth
- Short gauntlet with a hook-and-loop closure for warmth and security
- Carabiner loop on back of finger for hanging when not in use
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
Climbing, Snowboarding, Snowsports, Downhill Skiing
Water-resistant goat leather
94% polyester/6% elastane soft shell
Polyester brushed tricot
60g Heatseeker polyester fibers at back of hand