The North Face Inferno Sleeping Bag
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
We believe in getting gear to you at no additional cost. For all orders $100 we will ship to you for free.
Free Economy Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the most appropriate method for their size and destination, but will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or anywhere else outside of the lower 48 states also do not qualify and you will be sent and invoice for the additional shipping charge before the item is sent.
Outside of the US: For an additional fee we do ship outside of the continental United States. We will research the best possible way to get your gear to you and will even cover some of the cost. All additional shipping is assessed after the order is placed.
We are happy to ship by your method. If you live internationally or even if you live in the United States please request this at check out or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Cripple Creek we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. All of our products can be returned provided they are still in new condition with the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
If products were to be returned visibly used, damaged, or without their original packaging we reserve the right to charge a restocking/refurbishment fee to make the product sellable again or, in rare cases refuse the return.
If the returned order qualified for our free shipping policy the original shipping fee will be deducted from the price of the refund.
Ship it back to us at:
Cripple Creek Backcountry
582 Highway 133
Carbondale, CO 81623
For any questions concerning returns please email email@example.com.
The North Face Inferno 15F Degree Down Sleeping Bag get's you equipped for your next expedition. This highly durable sleeping bag is insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Summit Series represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Expedition-quality bag with versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use,Expedition-quality bag with versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use
- 800 fill ProDown
- Water-resistant NeoVent Air fabric on hood, footbox and back
- Generous cut allows you to wear more layers in the bag
- Comfortable full draft collar and integrated draft overlap prevent heat loss
- Trapezoidal side baffles prevent down migration
- Center zipper for easier access
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
|Insulation material||800 ProDown|
|Stuff sack size||9" x 16"|
|Temperature rating||15F Degree|