The North Face Ve 25 Tent
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
We believe in getting gear to you at no additional cost. For all orders $100 we will ship to you for free.
Free Economy Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the most appropriate method for their size and destination, but will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or anywhere else outside of the lower 48 states also do not qualify and you will be sent and invoice for the additional shipping charge before the item is sent.
Outside of the US: For an additional fee we do ship outside of the continental United States. We will research the best possible way to get your gear to you and will even cover some of the cost. All additional shipping is assessed after the order is placed.
We are happy to ship by your method. If you live internationally or even if you live in the United States please request this at check out or email us at email@example.com.
At Cripple Creek we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. All of our products can be returned provided they are still in new condition with the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
If products were to be returned visibly used, damaged, or without their original packaging we reserve the right to charge a restocking/refurbishment fee to make the product sellable again or, in rare cases refuse the return.
If the returned order qualified for our free shipping policy the original shipping fee will be deducted from the price of the refund.
Ship it back to us at:
Cripple Creek Backcountry
582 Highway 133
Carbondale, CO 81623
For any questions concerning returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- Polyurethane (PU) port window cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple new venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Fly Fabric: 40D nylon, 1500 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- Canopy Fabric: 40D uncoated ripstop nylon, water-resistant finish
- Floor Fabric: 70D coated nylon, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Mesh Fabric: 20D nylon lightweight mesh
- TRAIL WEIGHT:
- 10 lbs 13 oz (4.90 kg)
- FASTPACK WEIGHT:
- 7 lbs 10 oz (3.46 kg)
- TOTAL WEIGHT:
- 11 lbs 12 oz (5.32 kg)
- FLOOR AREA:
- 48 sqft (4.5 sqm)
- VESTIBULES AREA:
- Front: 11 sqft (1 sqm) Rear: 5 sqft (0.5 sqm)
- PEAK HEIGHT:
- 48 in (123 cm)
- STUFFSACK SIZE:
- 24" x 9" (61 cm x 22.9 cm)
- SLEEPING CAPACITY: