Camp Trail Vest Light
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
We believe in getting gear to you at no additional cost. For all orders $100 we will ship to you for free.
Free Economy Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the most appropriate method for their size and destination, but will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or anywhere else outside of the lower 48 states also do not qualify and you will be sent and invoice for the additional shipping charge before the item is sent.
Outside of the US: For an additional fee we do ship outside of the continental United States. We will research the best possible way to get your gear to you and will even cover some of the cost. All additional shipping is assessed after the order is placed.
We are happy to ship by your method. If you live internationally or even if you live in the United States please request this at check out or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Cripple Creek we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. All of our products can be returned provided they are still in new condition with the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
If products were to be returned visibly used, damaged, or without their original packaging we reserve the right to charge a restocking/refurbishment fee to make the product sellable again or, in rare cases refuse the return.
If the returned order qualified for our free shipping policy the original shipping fee will be deducted from the price of the refund.
Ship it back to us at:
Cripple Creek Backcountry
582 Highway 133
Carbondale, CO 81623
For any questions concerning returns please email email@example.com.
- Soft, moisture-wicking mesh on the back panel for comfort against bare skin
- Breathable, hydrophobic mesh on the shoulder straps
- Hyperlight ripstop nylon is coated for extra durability
- 10 liter capacity in the main compartment with stretch panels to prevent small loads from shifting
- Water bladder sleeve along the back is separated from the main compartment
- Two water bottle holders on the shoulder straps
- Two mesh pockets on the shoulder straps for energy gel
- Two pockets on the waist for easy access to snacks and maps
- Double elastic straps across the chest for a secure fit without restricting breathing
- Express trekking pole carrying system
- Attachment points for bungee compression straps on the back
- 3 sizes to comfortably fit a wide range of user heights: S (150-170 cm), M (170-180 cm), L (180-195 cm)
- New colors for 2016
CAMP’s commitment to light and fast shines through in the minimalist design of the Trail Vest Light without overlooking critical attributes like comfort and on-the-go convenience. The elastic straps across the chest make the pack less prone to pinching off lung expansion and the whole pack has been systematically designed to allow easy access to essentials while on the move. Features EZ OP buckles on the shoulder straps and waist belt.