G3 Carbon Via Ski Touring Pole
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
We believe in getting gear to you at no additional cost. For all orders $50 we will ship to you for free.
Free Economy Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the most appropriate method for their size and destination, but will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or anywhere else outside of the lower 48 states also do not qualify and you will be sent and invoice for the additional shipping charge before the item is sent.
Outside of the US: For an additional fee we do ship outside of the continental United States. We will research the best possible way to get your gear to you and will even cover some of the cost. All additional shipping is assessed after the order is placed.
We are happy to ship by your method. If you live internationally or even if you live in the United States please request this at check out or email us at email@example.com.
At Cripple Creek we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. All of our products can be returned provided they are still in new condition with the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
If products were to be returned visibly used, damaged, or without their original packaging we reserve the right to charge a restocking/refurbishment fee to make the product sellable again or, in rare cases refuse the return.
If the returned order qualified for our free shipping policy the original shipping fee will be deducted from the price of the refund.
Ship it back to us at:
Cripple Creek Backcountry
582 Highway 133
Carbondale, CO 81623
For any questions concerning returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
G3's new premium full carbon ski pole. The carbon upper and lower shafts make this pole light stiff and durable. It has excellent power transfer so you won't be using extra energy with pole slop. Great ergonomic grip, two different basket types included, utility tab for adjusting your bindings on the fly and an easy flick lock system make this the all around pole for big mountain skiers and speed tourers alike.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
Length: 95-125 cm (short) 115-145 cm (long)
Weight: 250 g (short) 280 g (long)