Mammut manufactures the finest avalanche beacons on the market, and their Berryvox S version is their premier offering. Boasting a huge 100m search strip in analog mode and 70m in digital, this beacon gives you the biggest range on the market. Not only is the signal powerful, but reliable too thanks to various safeguards. A circular receiving field gives identical receiving range for both X and Y axis, reverse direct function ensures your computer won't make 180 degree search errors, and auto guidance continues to guide the rescuer in the event of a signal interruption.
While all of this power is great, it's useless without user functionality, and Mammut has got you covered there too. Background lighting means the display is readable even while wearing polarized glasses, the visual interface gives distance/direction/number of victims, and acoustic search guidance gives the rescuer the ability to visually search the debris field. All of this can be operated even with a gloved hand
The Barryvox S beacon is trusted by professionals and recreationalists around the world. If you are looking for the premier Avalanche beacon on the market, then look no further.
- Weight (including batteries): 210g
- Height 27mm / Width 67mm / Length 115mm
- 100m analog search strip / 70m digital search strip
- 2-Year Warranty / 3-Year Warranty with registration
- 300 hour alkaline battery life / 400 hours lithium
- 70m Digital receiving range
- Background lighting on display- readable with polarized glasses
- Acoustic search guidance
- Circular receiving field yields consistent range on both X and Y antennas
- Ergonomic, impact and break proof
- Multiple buried subjects
- Auto revert when beacon stops moving for 4 minutes
- 3D sensor concentrates on victims with maximum chance of survival